Re: Majik 3D 0.4.0

Subject: Re: Majik 3D 0.4.0
From: Steve Brown (steve@electronic.co.uk)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2000 - 02:00:56 EET

> Pre-compiles binaries are available for Linux, Win32 and IRIX from
> ftp://ftp.majik3d.org/majik3d/ and the source code should compile for all
> the platforms. The Solaris version might come later.

Hi Namhas,
    I'll try to look at getting that done in the next few days. I finally
have Solaris up and running on the Sparc 10 at home (the benefit of this
being that even though I shall be moving job shortly I can still keep the
Solaris stuff going ;)) and have gcc and gmake installed, I now need to get
the Majik codebase, plus PLIB and all the other guff for Majik installed...
Currently spending my time getting the ISDN working!! So, I'd hope to have a
Sparc binary sometime in the next few weeks, or by Wednesday next week at
the latest for you.

Regards,
Steve.