Re: Where do I send this?

Subject: Re: Where do I send this?
From: Jari P Saukkonen (jsaukkon@cs.Helsinki.FI)
Date: Tue Feb 08 2000 - 00:34:20 EET

On Mon, 7 Feb 2000, Dmitri Medvedev wrote:

> Ok, I'll have a crack at the player models, what format do you need them in?

We are able to load/convert most formats into whatever format we need, but
currently .3ds should a good choice.

> Also, where do you want me to send the things I make? Which email?

Namhas will create a directory for you in Majik's FTP
(ftp.majik3d.org/open/) where you can upload them. For this you should
tell us a name for your account (preferably a nickname, a character name
etc).

++ dazzt

---
Jari Saukkonen + jari.saukkonen@cs.helsinki.fi | Coral
programming, music, keyboards, web, demos,  b5 | Nah-kolor
dazzt @ Majik3D RPG     https://majik3d-legacy.org | Majik