compilation error

Subject: compilation error
From: Benoit Mordelet (bmordele@messel.emse.fr)
Date: Wed Dec 15 1999 - 01:39:00 EET

hello !

I found a little problem that causes compilation to fail :

in the archive majik3d-0.3.1.tar.gz for linux, in file
majik3d-0.3.1/src/mcScene.cpp, in method void Scene.update(), lines 307,
323 and 331 are comments which are not started with //.

just comment them and it works correctly !

I think majik 3D is a good project, continue !

maybe I'll have free-time soon and would like to  have a look at the
source code; the server code isn't provided in the archive. is it possible
to get it ?

bye
benoit mordelet