[Fwd: Majik3d]

Subject: [Fwd: Majik3d]
From: Tommi Leino (namhas@majik.netti.fi)
Date: Sun Jun 06 1999 - 13:23:12 EEST

--
Tommi Leino / Majik 3D project
namhas@majik.netti.fi http://majik.netti.fi

attached mail follows:

I'd love to help code with you guys...Against most of my friends I'm a pretty good programmer, but not what I would call exceptional. I'm pretty sure that I have the right attitude toward the type of game that ya'll are creating, and I'm quite diligent and patient at what I do. It is my 3rd year at Uni, and for the last 2 years I've been learning C++ on Linux at Uni here in NZ, and before that I was codeing on the PC. I've never been able to find anyone (or resources) which could help me to program in 3d, so I've never done anything like that. I've been looking at the history page, and the Java applet there looks extremely awesome, so I got the source for the latest Majik3d to see if I could get the gist of how it was being made... I'm a PC user at home, but once I have more HD room I am going to obtain RedHat 6.0 and dual boot... Tommi Leino wrote: > Jarom wrote: > > > > Anyway...I have already seen your FAQ, and noticed that you don't want > > any more programmers...unfortunately...So I won't ask to help. > > Read the FAQ again, it is updated a little. We need programmers, but > only those who happen to posses exceptional talent, diligence and the > right attitude. We are trying to keep our majik-dev a small group of > only talented and productive people. Right now there is actually only > two who really do some code (me and Harum) so more such people is > needed badly, but those are just too hard to find... > > -- > Tommi Leino / Majik 3D project > namhas@majik.netti.fi http://majik.netti.fi