burst ads

Subject: burst ads
From: Tommi Leino (namhas@majik3d.org)
Date: Thu Oct 07 1999 - 14:34:50 EEST

Another way to make money for our non-profit would be to add burstnet's
banners to our site. Delancie said it would do about 400 FIM a month,
depending on the hits of course. Maybe we could try it for a month and
then quit it if it is too boring? :)

Our sites can handle only one banner and a fitting place for it would
be the bottom as was before with Netti, if having too the site would
look just too addy. So it is to be decided whether we want to use service
that gives us money for the hits the banner is seen or whether we want
to get hits because our banner is seen on others pages. Also another
way to get more hits would be to join some web ring, like is happypenguin.

--
Tommi Leino / Majik 3D project
namhas@majik3d.org https://majik3d-legacy.org