FW: MajikVault

Subject: FW: MajikVault
From: Otso Makinen (otso@hybrid.fi)
Date: Wed Oct 06 1999 - 11:33:23 EEST

-----Original Message-----
From: Strohmeyer, Bruce [mailto:Bruce.Strohmeyer@tetratech.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 1999 3:08 AM
To: Otso Mäkinen
Subject: RE: MajikVault

Thankyou for your reply.

I am not the site admin for The Vault Network; I am just recommending them
:)
As for registering with as a Vault site, I believe it can be done just by
e-mailing the Vault's administration:  <mailto:ilibard@vaultnetwork.com>
mailto:ilibard@vaultnetwork.com
I also think you are wise to wait until closer to completion, because once
you do get a vault site of your own, you will probably be flooded with
hundreds of requests by people to beta test your system (they won't realize
immediately that your client is already free to download :^), and you
will need time to get your hardware ready for handling that level of
bandwidth demand.

I'll check in with your proress periodically.