3D modeling/animating help?

Subject: 3D modeling/animating help?
From: Rick Grigsby (hrprdg@mail.syd.dames.com)
Date: Mon Sep 06 1999 - 10:34:41 EEST

hey there,

I'm a computer geek who used to play alot of MUDS a few years back. I have
always dreamed of creating a 3D version of one but I have never been able to
persuade the necessary people to make it work. Due to my involvement in MUDS
I failed uni and went out into the work place and I'm currently doing 3D
computer animation and modeling. I have some very freaky ideas and concepts
that could work well with your system. Basically I'm interested in helping
out if you need anything. I can create simple low-poly models of anything or
high detailed models for intro's or still shots. If these are what you
require then I'd be pleased to help out.

If you want I can send you a simple animation of a dragon I made a year or
so back. It's the only fantasy model I've really made but I'm keen to get
back into that area.

Perhaps if you'd like I could create you a low-poly model of say a dragon
and send that to you. I've been planning on doing it so you'd give me the
excuse to dedicate some time to it. You need to give me the poly count,
texture size and file format.

Cheers!
Rick 'MadJak' Grigsby