Re: BUG: Win32 executable reports missing DLL: WS2_32.DLL

Subject: Re: BUG: Win32 executable reports missing DLL: WS2_32.DLL
From: Tommi Leino (namhas@majik.netti.fi)
Date: Thu Aug 05 1999 - 12:37:24 EEST

On Thu, 5 Aug 1999, proton wrote:

> This file was not in the package and no reference to it was found
> after skimming through the README files.
>
> Adding the file to the client distribution or adding an URL of
> where to get it would be nice.

I'll add this to the known bugs list. The file you need comes
with a newer version of winsock and one way to get it is to update
your Windows. We'll see if we can get a specific URL for this or
fix the problem somehow; leaving it completely out :)

--
Tommi Leino / Majik 3D project
namhas@majik.netti.fi http://majik.netti.fi