I atleast wasn't able to download Win32 client..

Subject: I atleast wasn't able to download Win32 client..
im@cs.iki.fi
Date: Tue Aug 03 1999 - 00:01:54 EEST

When trying to download the M2 Win32 Client for Majik 3D from
majik.netti.fi FTP it said 'login incorrect'.

Something to do with Netti.fi's new owner, Saunalahti, or
am I just stupid? .)

If the fact is that 'outsiders' are not able to download the
client, maybe you could copy files to be downloaded from the
HTML directories. It would work atleast.

Uhm.. Sorry if I sent one phucked up mail, pine cracked :|

--
Sakari Nahi
im@cs.iki.fi