Eleril's 3d golem

Subject: Eleril's 3d golem
From: joshua 'hook' corning (hook@u.washington.edu)
Date: Fri Nov 26 1999 - 10:51:17 EET

Eleril, I saw the .gifs of your 3d models of the golem. I like it its
some of your best work. I don't know if they are the Cement Golems from
my desc and if they are there is some comments i should make.

They should be symetrical. The head and body look like they are rocks in
that they are not the same shape as they are on each left or right side.
When i call them Cement golems they litteraly are made of cement. As
such they would be molded exactly to the specifications of who ever made
them. Presumably they would make them symetrical not shaped like
boulders especialy considering the time and resourses needed for their
construction. There is room to move here though many of the golems are
very old and presumably would have damaged parts that have been chipped
away. The Golems of Brajan Urt have not been repaired in 1000 years and
they should have some damage to them. The Golems of Nalor Thaan would be
less so though becouse they are often repaired. It would be cool to put
red-orange iron stains on them from rusted metel supports on the insides
that might leak out. This might take up to much memory in your bitmap
though and is just a suggestion. Also they do have mouths. I might be
missing it though in the picture. As well as glowing white orbs set into
their eye sockets.

Cool work eleril.

Joshua 'hook' Corning
hook@majik3d.org