Re: Rookie

Subject: Re: Rookie
From: Atte Koivula (yorkaturr@majik3d.org)
Date: Fri Nov 12 1999 - 08:32:28 EET

Hollow greetings!

I am Yorkaturr, one of the coders and Evil Gods of Majik3D. I am known
to be a strict and accurate man who finds joy in fewer things than the
number of my fingers, but when I'm in the right mood I may just be nice
and generous. I appreciate talent in general, and despise people who
don't even try to use all of their potential. I am quite obsessed with
black/death metal and consider myself a practicing
rationalist-nihilist-devil worshipper. Welcome to Majik3D.
--
_/_
/Atte "Yorkaturr" Koivula <yorkaturr@majik3d.org>