mortal history

Subject: mortal history
From: joshua 'azlok corning (hook@u.washington.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 14 1999 - 16:45:22 EEST

	I have put up a desc describing the history of Tore'e althainons and
Hilosyph of Nalor Thaan at ftp://ftp.majik3d.org/open/hook/ I think this
document will mostly be for designers and might not go into the world
book. If you want to add to it just send me your enteries and ill post
them in and update it. You should also note that i put present date at
9025 with year zero being the date of the room crash. Also this is an
artifitial calander for referance it is not a calander used by cultures
found in majik. you will also note that each culture has their own
calander like for instance the current year for the Tore' is 314 with
year zero for them being the year that they freed themselves from
slavery.

Mondor i would like you to read the parts about the Tore'e and dark
elves so you can tell me what you think. Does this conflict with your
vision of dark elf history?

Joshua 'hook' corning
hook@u.washington.edu