RE: region

Subject: RE: region
From: Jari Saukkonen (jsaukkon@cs.helsinki.fi)
Date: Wed Oct 13 1999 - 12:42:11 EEST

>> Id like to begin work on the (covewood moutain region) unless its
>> alreadytaken
>> or unless someone else wants to do it
>> (Eleril) eleril@majik3d.org
>
> I don't have a problem with it. Anyone else have one?
>
> What do you want to put there? If its a secret email me and others
> directly not the design-mail thread.

There will be no secrets. This list is a common discussion list for all
developers. If we start keeping things secret from eachother it becomes more
and more harder to keep up with the world. For us coders it means that this
list is roughly the only way (apart from majik3/rl figh^H^H^H^Hdiscussions)
to keep up with the world design. So please, if you design something, post
it here.

"Denying knowledge from your God is proven to be very fatal" ;)

++ dazzt

---
| Babylon5-inspired 'shadow function'        0 <= t <= 4*pi/3
:  x(t) =   (sin 8t)^2 * (5 + 3sin 8t) cos (t/2 + (sin 8t)^2)
.  y(t) = +-(sin 8t)^2 * (5 + 3cos 8t) sin (t/2 + (sin 8t)^2)