Majik RPG

Subject: Majik RPG
From: Tommi Leino (namhas@majik3d.org)
Date: Tue Sep 28 1999 - 13:48:19 EEST

Once our world in general and at least one full region is ready enough,
we could have a pen & paper roleplaying sessions on the area, utilizing
either RQ or ADD rules (if I would be the GM). This way we could create
legends and something to tell story of.

The game would be strongly based on story telling instead of concentrating
extensively on rules (Rolemaster), as our game system in Majik differs
quite a lot from these systems and it would be too slow to calculate
everything by hand anyways, RQ would be a good choice IMHO when stripped
of its magic systems, only adopting the combat system and skill system.

As we are scattered around the world the game would be played in the
Majik3 (telnet://majik.majik3d.org:7600) where there is a dice and other
things needed in the roleplaying. Then everything said is being logged
so it is easy to build a story of it.

For this to work we need to decide the region, time, who will play
and who they are, when they can play and what they can do, some quest
perhaps.

--
Tommi Leino / Majik 3D project
namhas@majik3d.org https://majik3d-legacy.org