Re: contest a failure

Subject: Re: contest a failure
From: Sinister Serpent (sinister.serpent@sci.fi)
Date: Sun Sep 26 1999 - 10:58:20 EEST

joshua '??????' corning wrote:

> Ok only two people participated in the contest to name me and the third
> person to send in a name would have been the winner but there wasn't
> one. Only Nahmas and sinister replied. Any way ill just stick to 'hook'
> for now.
>
> Joshua 'hook' corning
> hook@u.washington.edu

*grin*

Your next contest is to get people to make up a name from your first
name and last name, combining the letters somehow *smirk*. Names could
be like 'Shan','Jarn','Joc' etc. You get the picture.

Seriously, you should come up with a decent name by yourself without any
contest or help. If you can not, use one of the names above *smirk*.
--
    /              Jerry Kurunen / Sinister               \
   /               ~ Serpent of Nightside ~                \

Nightside homepage: http://www.netti.fi/~halsa/
            E-mail: <nightside@hotmail.com>