Fw: designing a race

Subject: Fw: designing a race
From: Jonathan Koehn (dgkoehn@gbasin.net)
Date: Tue Sep 21 1999 - 04:04:38 EEST

Heres some names Dezlaneans, Dethzaes, Dethzealtians, if none of these seem
ok please give me some other names. This should be a low population race
having only been in existens
for not much more then 100 years when the Father elf Wizard and Mother dwarf
sorceress moved here to escape from the ridicule of thier people for their
marriage.

Also is it ok Namhas, Yorkaturr, Beregar, Harums, and Mandor if i design
this race for  this
region.
Jonathan at "dgkoehn@gbasin.net"