GUI suggestion

Subject: GUI suggestion
From: Kim Kunnas (kiku@wwnet.fi)
Date: Sun Jul 23 2000 - 20:31:22 EEST

I have already sent this to Dazzt but I thought I would send it here too so everyone can tell their opinions about it. I suggest a radial menu system; with right mouse click opening the menu and left confirming the action. For me, the radial menu system appears to be most elegant because you can add many options behind mouse clicks and use them quickly. Of course there should be some pre-defined tags for different situations so you don't need to open the menu each and every time, ie when you see a closed chest you automatically get "open" unless you right click and choose something else.

I hope to get creative comments about the system I suggest, not simply: it sucks :)

- Beregar Dar'Eldath