Things decided

Subject: Things decided
From: Kim Kunnas (kiku@wwnet.fi)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 19:52:23 EEST

Namhas informed me that if something can't be found from mail archives or things decided list,
it is obsolete and thus needs to be talked over again. This includes for example such a small
detail as combat system. So if someone asks about things which they can't find from things
decided section, don't answer to him/her "it has been already decided" unless you have
something to support that.

Also, I believe that design list should be purged and those people who are not doing anything
placed to list of people who have "contributed to Majik" (or is it for?). THEN we could try to get
some work done and new designers and when they ask questions or suggest something. We
should not answer to them "it has been already decided" as I said, if the info is not available,
then it doesn't exist.

As you should know, currently "things decided" exist in following directory:

https://majik3d-legacy.org/world/

and as you can see, there's only a few things there. I have currently about 3 weeks school
left. I will start updating the information after that, so if you have something to say, for example
some already desicded info to be placed there, send it to me, otherwise we will start discussions
again. I'm afraid this is only way to handle things since I have no longer that old information
anywhere and no-one has placed it to things decided directory.

Thank you,

- Beregar Dar'Eldath (Beregar@Majik3D.org)