Worldbook demo

Subject: Worldbook demo
From: Jari P Saukkonen (jsaukkon@cs.Helsinki.FI)
Date: Sun Mar 26 2000 - 21:22:53 EEST

I did some initial coding for the worldbook. The current system is done
like in two hours so there are missing features (the previous / next
-links don't work yet etc).

The worldbook demo is accessible from
https://majik3d-legacy.org:9673/worldbook (user: test pw: test). The current
content is an excerpt from Althainon's description by Hook.

The content can be updated by a simple html form, you can test it by
appending '/edit' to the end of the url
(ie. https://majik3d-legacy.org:9673/worldbook/regions/althainon/edit). Feel
free to test it out, I'm developing it at home so you shouldn't be
able to break anything (much :)).

In the (near) future I will make a nicer interfacer for updating the
worldbook so that you can add and update (sub)sections from easy
html-based menu. It's also very easy to delegate sections from the book to
key designers so that the worldbook can be developed independently by the
-design section.

Have fun.

++ dazzt

---
Jari Saukkonen + jari.saukkonen@cs.helsinki.fi | Coral
programming, music, keyboards, web, demos,  b5 | Nah-kolor
dazzt @ Majik3D RPG     https://majik3d-legacy.org | Majik