Greetings

Subject: Greetings
From: Rob Reed (robreed@usa.net)
Date: Sat Mar 25 2000 - 17:21:37 EET

Hello all,

   My name is Mynex, and I've just been given the opportunity to help design
Majik.  I've been playing RPG's for 20+ years and helped alpha/beta test a
number of RPG's (LARP's, and MPORPG's)  So I am sure I have something to bring
to the table of use.

   I look forward to puting my ideas out there so they can be flamed by all!
;)  I have a ton of things I can't wait to get flamed, er post in this msg
group, and Beregar has told me all new designers try it at least once, so look
forward to my interpretation of the 1102 posts in here sometime over the next
couple of days.

Mynex