Mostly for Hook

Subject: Mostly for Hook
From: Beregar (beregar@majik3d.org)
Date: Sun Feb 13 2000 - 20:34:41 EET

Hook, don't typocheck that beduin.txt, I will probably rewrite it from scratch.  I also
made sort of todo for myself (check from my ftp if you have any interest) which will
change a little. I hope I can take Cresent Isles for myself too, for I have some plans
for all areas in Eastern Eldiron (Ghalimcar, Gwelthor, Zamurdi, Osthel, Cresent Isles
and Borak).

Does anyone have overall history done? I would like to know how many years
before end of the God wars mortals came to world. Also, how long is "year"?
I have to write general history for Eastern Eldiron (my areas) and it currently
start from creation of the city of the ancients in Zamurdi, I'm planning to place
either arrival of mortals or end of god wars as year 0.

I also need to talk with Belemar (or whatever name he uses:)

That's all,

- Beregar Dar'Eldath