weekly update #7

Subject: weekly update #7
From: Joshua Corning (hook@majik3d.org)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2000 - 11:53:46 EET

Majik3d Weekly Update for January 26 - february 1, 2000

Date - Thu Feb  3 02:22:24 PST 2000
Issue - 7

Contents

1. Article by Namhas
2. Brethel is Back
3. Slow Week

--------------------
1. Article by Namhas
--------------------

Namhas has written an essay about our project and someone actually printed
it. Well sort of its on the web. Take a look at it here:

http://imaginaryrealities.imaginary.com/volume3/issue1/why_3d.html

------------
3. Slow Week
------------

Well this has been a slow week so I have no more news. Yorkaturr did
mis-type something on the majik telnet mud that I now consider my mantra
"What normal worlds" he meant to write "What normal words" but that's not
the point. "What normal Worlds" seems to say something about
everything...or was that everything about nothing? who the hell
knows. Anyway i say a really great movie at work today that everyone
should watch. Its the most original sci-fi i have seen in years. Its
called "Cube", or was that "The Cube"? Anyhow you should all see it. Its
great.

Until next week

Hook

hook@majik3d.org