Reporting

Subject: Reporting
From: Mikkonen Jani (Jani.Mikkonen@koulu.paltamo.fi)
Date: Mon Dec 13 1999 - 09:24:00 EET

Things I've done lately:

I have moved continents apart each other, so that the central seas have grown
and it looks better in the larger scale. The peninsula of Gorr now points more
to south-west and I've added isles nearby. In the north there is now more
iceislands, but I've tried to keep them as small as I can. There's also some
minor changes which I do not list here (new isles popped up and old ones moved
here and there).

Now I need information about those areas/cities and such which can't be
affected (or suffered minor effects) by the cataclysm. This category consists
havens, important resourceareas (forests, lakes, ...) etc.
If I don't receive any answers, I will use my artistic freedom and make all
changes myself (no whining allowed then >:)
I will place some new places and cities on the map, which may take place in
your areas. However, I'm going to make a list of those so that you can see the
changes and whine about them.

P.S. All these things I've requested need answer asap.

- Brethel -